Sunday, July 15, 2007

First Day

Back in February I set a weight loss goal for myself. I had gotten pretty darn fat and decided enough was enough. My goal then was 240 by my 33rd birthday which is October 1, 2007. I'm happy to say that I have come under that weight for the first time this morning, weighing in at 239.8! I feel great. I'm ready to set some new goals, this time not just in terms of scale weight but also body fat percentage. First, I think I'll see if I can maintain this weight for two weeks or whether this was just a fluke from not having eaten enough yesterday or being dehydrated. Once I get below 235 I'll know this is for real and it is safe to mark off my first goal and move on to my weight training program.

Yea!

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Eric said...

I'm impressed, man. It's clear that improving your health is inspiring to you.

Sorry I couldn't make it out to Elmhurst the other weekend. I hope we can meet up next time.

dmourati said...

Word. Thanks.

I know a beer party in Margee's backyard wasn't a irresistible invitation but it was the best I had to offer.