Monday, October 03, 2005

Scotchy Scotch Scotch


Ron Burgundy: I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly...


This weekend I celebrated my 31st birthday in San Francisco. On a friend's strong recommendation, we stayed at the W Hotel in SoMa. I loved this place! The W is the epitome of cool: dark wood, dark leather, pumping music, and a cool crowd. My favorite spot was the bar in the lobby. What a selection. Like Ron Burgandy, my drink on choice is a nice single malt scotchy scotch scotch. Macallan is the best as far as I'm concerned. I had two Macallan 18s on the rocks and was feeling pretty darn good. By about midnight, I had schmoozed about enough and headed back up to the room to crash out.

The next morning, we had a great breakfast at the XYZ and then headed over to the MoMa for some modern art on a Sunday afternoon.

Richard Tuttle's exhibit was really cool if a bit primitive. I mean how long can you stare a single squigle? He even had a whole section of his exhibit which consisted of single twisted pieces of wire. Anyway, the MoMa is no joke so check it out, ya heard?

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: