Saturday, June 07, 2008

Tour de Cure Pre Ride Report

Thanks to all my friends and family who have generously donated to the American Diabetes Association Tour de Cure. The ride is tomorrow morning and I'm happy to report that we've raised over $500 this week to help find a cure for Diabetes!

Today, we did a training ride of just over 10 miles to get prepped. My legs feel good and ready to tackle Alpine Road tomorrow on the climb.

I'll put up a photo of my ride as soon as I get it.

There is still time to donate! If you would be so kind, please follow this link to my Tour de Cure Page. Your donation will go directly to the ADA and will help find a cure to this deadly disease.

You may continue to make contributions up to one month after the ride.

Thanks!

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: