Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Insights Peek into the Minds of Google Searchers



I've been writing about Analytics, the App Store, and SEO, so here's another post in the same vein. This time I cover the new tool from Google called Google Insights.

Head over to Google Insights for Search and search for iphone apps over the past 90 days.

The graph shows a spike around the time of the launch of iPhone 3G and the App Store.

A search for vsnax turned up no results. I guess we'll just have to wait and see on that one.

Update, Andrew Chen has put up some pretty pictures showing state-by-state adoption for some well-known sites. Or, are these sites just known by Silicon Valley nerds?

Wait, does the fact that these sites are well known to me make me a Silicon Valley nerd?

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: